Kettering Mind is an independent registered charity affiliated to National Mind (National Association for Mental Health). We are one of more than 180 local associations throughout England and Wales.
We provide a range of services in our Resource Centre and in the community ranging from group support, courses and counselling to supported accommodation and training.
To enhance and enrich the quality of life of people with mental health needs and the wellbeing of the local community.
Kettering Mind are one of the largest mental health charities in Northamptonshire, providing over 8 types of support services
- Person-centred, putting the needs and aspirations of current and potential service users first
- Respect for individuality, the ‘whole person’ and their culture
- Active participation by service users and carers in the work and decision making of Kettering Mind
- Informed choice based on empowerment and social inclusion
- Quality, professional, innovative and accessible services that provide value for money
- Innovative, forward looking, initiating and responding to change
Governance (Directors / Trustees)
- Martin Moloney – Chair
- Richard Elliott – Vice Chair
- Andrew Stephen – Treasurer
- Philip Douglas – Company Secretary
- Jean Carthew
- Jeffery Thompson
- Barbara Moloney
- Billy McKinnon
Charity & Company Registration
Registered Charity Number: 1069373
Registered Company: 3530898