To achieve our purpose, Kettering Mind will provide cost effective activities, opportunities and services that:
- Enable people to live as independently as possible
- Enable people to cope with, manage and improve their own mental health
- Open doors to fulfilling activity and valued roles in the community
- To reduce the stigma and discrimination about mental health
- To educate and increase wellbeing in the local community
We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect.
We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
Staying well: Support people likely to develop mental health problems, to stay well.
Empowering choice: Empower people who experience a mental health problem to make informed choices about how they live and recover
Improving services and support: Ensure people get the right services and support at the right time to help their recovery and enable them to live with their mental health problem
Enabling social participation: Open the doors to people with experience of mental health problems participating fully in society
Removing inequality of opportunity: Gain equality of treatment for people who experience both mental health and other forms of discrimination
Organisational excellence: Make the most of our assets by building a culture of excellence.