Kettering Mind is your local mental health charity, our mission is to provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team as a full-time Administration Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover for maternity leave.
- Duration: 12 month fixed term (maternity cover)
- Working Hours: 37 hours per week
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm (4.30pm finish on Fridays)
- Full-time Salary: £17,316 per annum
- Holiday: 20 days basic plus 4 concessionary days and public/bank holidays per annum
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
The office is a busy environment, we are therefore looking for someone who can communicate well, work to deadlines and is able to respond in a welcoming and helpful manner to people who may be experiencing mental distress or feeling anxious about seeking support.
Key responsibilities of the post will include completing the weekly staffing rota’s, general administrative duties, financial tasks and helping out with reception when needed.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent:
- ICT skills (MS Excel and Word)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
For full details and to apply, please download an application pack below:
Alternatively, contact Kettering Mind on 01536 523 216 or email email@example.com
Closing date for all application forms: Wednesday, 20 November 2019
Interview date: To be confirmed
A DBS check will be required for the successful applicant (paid for by Kettering Mind).
Kettering Mind are an equal opportunities employer and a signatory of the Mindful Employer Charter.
Kettering Mind reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than advertised if sufficient applications are received.