Mental Health Navigation
If you’re experiencing stress, anxiety, depression or recovering from a mental health condition and are struggling to move forward and find the right support, then a Mental Health Navigator may be for you.
A Navigator can:
- Meet you in a public venue of your choosing.
- Actively listen to what you want to do to make positive changes to improve your wellbeing.
- Help you assess whether you are ready to make those changes and support you in planning a pathway to them
- Give information of appropriate support agencies that you may wish to use
- Motivate and empower you to make these changes and maintain them in the long term.
Who can apply?
Anyone. If you are experiencing a difficult time in your life and your mental health is preventing you from overcoming these difficulties, a Mental Health Navigator is here to help.
How do I apply?
Download a referral form then return the completed form to the Mental Health Navigation Co-ordinator.
Wellbeing Navigation Co-ordinator
Campbell House, Campbell Square
Call us to request a referral form; we are more than happy to post or email this out to you.
Visit your local GP for further information.
What happens next?
Once the Mental Health Navigator Co-ordinator receives your referral form, you will be contacted by your local Mental Health Navigator who will arrange to meet with you to discuss the service further. During the initial appointment, they will help you identify what support would most benefit you.